Thursday, April 07, 2005

Food for Thought...

I am part of a wonderful group at my church. We are called CRHPers. CRHP stands for Christ Renews His Parish, which was a retreat I attended just as Tom and I started dating in March of 2003. It was during this retreat, that my spirit was renewed, and I met 30 or so wonderful women whom I am honored to call my sisters. We stay in touch, mainly through email now, and get together every couple months. Next week we will meet again and I am so looking forward to it.

We often share prayer requests for our family, friends and ourselves. Sometimes we our prayers are answered and we are elated. Other times it seems as if our prayers are going unheard. I ran the following and thought, “Wow.”

“Some people say God answers our prayers according to his timing. I think, however (depending on the nature of the request), more often than not it has more to do with our timing--that is, when we are ready and able to handle the answer.” From Daily Encounter, www.actsweb.org

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Wow, indeed! That is good food for thought.

Can't wait to see you this weekend either, sistah! :-)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home