Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Alphabet Game

Some blogging buddies have been passing this around and I thought it was fun, so here goes:

Ais for Age - 41
B is for Booze - just about anything sweet and slushy
C is for Career - paralegal, mom and wife
D is for Dad’s name - Michael
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - Something to talk about
F is for Favorite song at the moment - "Tell me what you want" (I'm not sure if that is the title)
G is for Goof off thing to do - play on the computer
H is for Hometown - Smithtown, New York
I is for Instrument you play - Cornet, a long, long time ago
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - blueberry jam
K is for Kids - One beautiful Son
L is for Living arrangement - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
M is for Mom’s name - Geri
N is for Names of best friends - Not counting Tom, Kevin and Kellie
O is for overnight hospital stays - one for childbirth, and childhood stuff
P is for Phobias - creepy, crawly bugs
Q is for Quote you like - "Happiness is a choice" Yours truly
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Kevin and Kellie for about 20 years
S is for Siblings - 2 sisters
T is for Texas , Ever been? - Of course, darlin.
U is for Unique trait - I waited until I was 39 to marry and 40 to have my first baby
V if for Vegetable you love - Just about all of them!
W is for Worst trait - Procrastination
X - is for XRays you’ve had - teeth, head, abdomen, knee, ankle, chest
Y is for Yummy food you make - What do you want? Meat sauce and pasta is my favorite
Z is for Zodiac sign - Gemini


Feel free to fill in your alphabet in the comment box. I'd love to read yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home